The result...maybe
Thanks to everyone who put in their 'twopenneth' about the logo, and sorry for taking so long to update this thing. As of yet, we are still waiting for the official decision, but it looks like the olympic flame has it. Although I reserve the right to change it whenever I like! (I'd just better clear up that I'm not talking about the 2012, sorry attempt at design, sending people into fits and comas, logo, which I could have done for half the price and made a better job of, by the way.) Above are two 'artist's impressions' of how the design might work in real life which I'm convinced were the things that changed Mr Thomas' mind. Who could resist that go-faster paint job??


2 comments:
True That!
nice photoshop skills mister! it makes me wanna get on a computer with phooteeshop and make some artwork! Hope and pray all is well talk to you soon.
Post a Comment