Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Wordless





I know, its been forever. I just don't have any words. Sorry if you're waiting for an email/phone call, I just don't have any words. I'm not really as miserable as I look in these pix (playing with Photo booth) . Thought maybe my beard was the problem, so shaved it off...still nothing.

ps. wish my hair looked like this in real life.

4 comments:

shinbone #4 said...

your hair DOESN'T really look like that?? you have just shattered every expectation I had about your hair *sad sigh*.
I'm also issuing a sad sigh over your loss of words. I miss your words, you are one of my only friends left that still blogs.. or at least one of the only ones still blogging that writes anything worth reading :D
I hope your words come back to you shortly.
I pray God sends you blessings of all sorts and licorice allsorts... or some other nice sweetie.
G

Joel and Rachel said...

Well your hair does look good. But if you shaved off your beard, that was a mistake. It's always a mistake to cut off facial hair. It always makes me depressed. So let it grow, and be free.

Joel and Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dearest Michael, my brother,
Sarny to ear about yer trouble. i am praying for yer and can't wait to talk to you again... i will be home and online today so if you wanna chat i'd love to. Talk to you soon.
yours
love
seth