Catchin Up
Things have been a bit mental lately...but in a good way...keeping me occupied and not thinking about myself (too much)
First I was at Phil and QinQin's wedding, which because of a seriously delayed train journey, involved a mad taxi ride with some arab driver who didn't know the church and ended up following the bride's car. This consequently meant I was part of the wedding party and so my taxi was greeted by photographer and video cameraman poised with cameras and no doubt filming this stranger in the middle of the procession. I did, however, manage to push past the bridesmaids and get into the church before the bride.
The weather was a bit naff (what do you expect in July) so the photos were all taken in a conservatory. I didn't know anyone so had to amuse myself by taking photos of myself in a mirror, drinking pimms (orrible) and eating shortbread (luvley).

The journey home was much more straightforward and therefore relaxing
Then when I got home I was met with Mr and Mrs Rhoads who decided to hang around till Tuesday.
(Mrs R receives a worrying phone call)
(Mr R decides its not worth worrying about)
Still, a good time was had by all and my house now feels a little empty.
Then when I got home I was met with Mr and Mrs Rhoads who decided to hang around till Tuesday.
(Mrs R receives a worrying phone call)
(Mr R decides its not worth worrying about)Still, a good time was had by all and my house now feels a little empty.
2 comments:
hope the empty house inspires some hart work. we need to talk soon, i've been waiting for yer mail.
I'm still so sad I didn't make it in time to see the elusive Mr. & Mrs Rhodes. *sigh*
Still it was great to see you - thanks for entertaining me, same time next year?? :D
Post a Comment