Sunday, 10 January 2010

A Few Visuals

My first meeting with the Highbury Christian Centre | the landing outside my room
how it looked in the day | a shop window
a little park where I ate my first lunch | the area where the course was held
the building (avec junk) | the view from the gents' window
metal trees | pretty real ones
whacky corridor | the girls girlifying everything
out of my window | out of my window
st pancras station | 'love' (i was told is its name)
difficult relationship | where i am now | self portrait (wasn't sposed to be so sad looking)

2 comments:

shinbone #4 said...

Interestingly (at least to me) the Christian centre was much nicer than I expected... at least in pictures. But the girlyfied art was less glittery than I'd hoped :D
keep 'em coming!!

seth said...

the two views from yer window are great.