Saturday, 8 May 2010

The Latest (again)

This'll just be a really short post cos I'm at my parents' again visiting me Mamma in l'ospital. But wanted to let yuz know that the interview at Sheffield on Thursday went really well - might stick some photos on here when I get a chance. It was quite different to Derby and felt more like a counselling session which I enjoyed a lot! The course leader was really nice and the whole thing was very relaxed. Anyway, yesterday Her Majesty's Royal Mail delivered me a letter letting me know I was 'unconditionally accepted' - which is always good news, so now I have the enjoyable task of choosing where to go.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

michael, michael, michael,
i am so excited for you!!! also tell you mum that i was asking for her, we've been praying for her!
let's skype soon!
love,
andrew

seth said...

WOW! Congratulations my dear friend! that is excellent! i am terribly excited for you and all that is coming, it is great to see you in the midst of a major transition. GOD is awesome! continuing to pray for your Mom.

shinbone #4 said...

Congratulations on your unconditional acceptance - might I even say "Hurrah!!"
Sorry to hear about your mum though, I will definitely be praying for her... and all those of you who love her and are worried for her.
<3