Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Katchup : Welcome Home

Its been ages since I last wrote...sarnie (aka sorry if you don't speak sethese). A lot has happened and as ever I dunno how to say everything that I've been thinking and sometimes doing. I'll try to post a few updates to get you all up to speed, even though we all know its not really gonna happen!

But first, a pretty song you might have heard on tv advertising nikon cameras. (not sure if this will work cos utube is banned here but we'll have a go)...

5 comments:

shinbone #4 said...

if blogger had a like button, I would click on it!

shinbone #4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seth said...

happy to see you back again!

Joel said...

Who is this?

St.Clair said...

he's called ben cooper, but it seems he sings under different names...this one is radical face