I heart it when it works
Today I discovered the multiple exposures setting on our new DSLR...




and played a little with slow shutter speeds. cooowell.The weather has been so pants lately, its been really hard to do anything/go anywhere. Aparently we're gonna have one day of sunshine this summer (so they say, although I think they're'probably right, judging by what we've had so far). I think its 15th July or something, so we have to make the most of it. Steggin country.
3 comments:
i'm working on a new imac (my friends though, who we're housesitting for) and I'm listening to Kate Rusby's myspace page (cause I've not bought it yet). WIsh I had a new camera to play with though!
Doowel to see yer taking pictures. Keep it up, try to draw some relationship between yer painting/drawing and the images you make with the camera. It is really great to just play. hexciting stuff! i'm getting a bunch of photos together to put in the greeley arts picnic i'll be in with three other artists. i'm not sure if i'll get much printmaking work in the show but i'll have lots of photees. Talk to you later.
so... how exactly did you do that?
Post a Comment