Friday, 28 September 2007

Hair Today - Gone Tomorrow

(sneaky photographer got me when I was 'working')

Here's my hair today - its taking too long to grow, but I think sitting in the 'sun' and concentrating might help.

OK, so I'm not actually gone tomorrow, but the next day. I leave for my jollies on Sunday and am very excited. 10 days with Joelski and Rachelska and the lovely Organzonians (around Portland) and then 10 days with Sethicus and Shaunapye in Greesey Colourado (its about time someone told them how to spell it). I'm sure it will be stacks of fun with party tummies all round - I'll let yer know.

2 comments:

shinbone #4 said...

funness...too bad you couldn't have made it up to Canada... we could have met up with the Albertan gang and partied it up -old skool :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is quite the hairyness! you'll be surprised by mine too i think.. or maybe not, you've seen the many stages of my hairs. Grin! just a couple more days! See you soon!