Breathe Life, Breathe Life
Sometimes I find when I can't pray anything sensible a worship song is the best way to say what needs to be said. The following is one that I've been singing/praying a lot lately, esp the chorus. I don't think its that famous, so you can have a tiny listen here www.andysmithworship.com (you have to click on the buttons on the radio to get to the right track - took me ages to work it out!!!)Before Creations Time
Majestically You reign
Your patent Your design
On all that You have made
Creator God, breathe life in us
We took eternal life
and traded it for dust
Your perfect sacrifice
Has bought it back for us
You hold salvation in Your hands
Chorus:
You turned my ashes into beauty
Turned my sorrow into joy
Breathe life, breathe life
You take these dry bones
make them stand
Put a promise in my hand
Breathe life, breathe life
The idols of this world
Will fade to shades of grey
When marked against the one
Who is the only way
Bright shining sun
That lights my path
1 comment:
The picture for this post really bothers me for some reason. It REALLY bothers me. I can't look at it. I don't know why....
Post a Comment