Ex-3. Document Your Day in Photos
I liked this a lot. I used my busted camera so that I wouldn't know what the photos were like until I saw them on the puter. I spose this is a typical wednesday in my life right now, apart from the ice cream. I was quite pleased with the result.
Here's how the day started. For a second I thought the world was on fire when I opened the blinds. Then I realised it was fog and not smoke. I haven't been able to get up since the clocks moved forward. Jetlag is a killer : Breakfast and the C of E book of common prayer
Cleaning my toofs. I'm late already : My desk
We have new glass in the bridge, just finished today. The sun is shining which is novel, I should go for walk : Instead I go to bed. I just have to sleep at dinner time when I'm working, othewise I drop off my chair in the afternoon
Bored at work, and on my own I decide to spin on my chair instead of falling off : Trying to be excited about work
Today we were asked to send a card to someone who is facing persecution. : Experimenting in illustrator
My favourite question of the day : making tea, its squash not orange
After tea practicing a little g-tar : the settng sun in my room
In anticipation of the move I decided to pack away ornaments and stuff then felt it looked too bare so moved plants and lamps to fill the void : for the first time I've been following american idol, it never fails to make me smile
Trying not to waste my whole evening in front of the tele I try to draw faces from the newspaper : ice cream and cranberries
A chapter of Adam Bede helps me drop off : zzzzzzzzzzzzzz - ahhhh










3 comments:
great day. i wanna see another.
That's pure dead brilliant!
packing?? So you've made your decision then?? I think I missed something.
Post a Comment