Wednesday, 28 April 2010

The Latest

Its now two weeks since my Mam went into hospital and since then there really hasn't been much change. She's still in a lot of pain, still has no feeling from her stomach down and as such can't walk or use her legs generally. The good news is that she has recently been moved to a smaller hospital to a dedicated neurology unit where the staff are much more caring and professional. They've also begun a very comprehensive physiotherapy programme and so hope to get her back and using her legs again soon. Please keep on praying for some improvement and especially for her state of mind, as she wonders what her recovery will be.

Other news...I have an interview at Sheffield on 6th May for the Art therapy MA. At the moment I really want to go there rather than Derby, but I guess we'll see. I'll let you know how it goes.

Other other news....I have offically announced that I'm leaving the Hall at the end of July! Its so strange to think of it all coming to an end. Scary and exciting too.

2 comments:

seth said...

still praying for your Mom. i can't imagine what that is like, my parents' biggest problems right now are bad teeth (pretty silly in contrast to what yours is going through.). i miss you like a dillweed in a hat. i'm very excited to hear about yer interview, and WHAT!??? you are officially leaving Capernwray! What an exciting time, i look forward to hearing what comes of all this adventure! love you brother!

Nova Scotia said...

did you also officially announce that you're coming to visit me?