Excercises (its how i like to spell it)
I've been really struggling to do anything hartistic for a long time now, and while looking for inspiration, I came across a list of exercises on penelopeillustration.com which she uses to help free her creativity and which I am hoping will do the same for me.
[Despite saying that I haven't done anything arty, I have been doodling a bit....mainly just heads...mainly just from my head. I recently read that some famous cartoonist said you should get a stack of paper as tall as yourself and draw on each page. After you have finished drawing on the last sheet you should have got rid of the junk and then you're ready to begin drawing properly...I've done 5 pages so far...]

2 comments:
perfect! you should really do the stack as tall as you are... you might have to be a little less picky to get it done by the end of summer. i wanna try it myself... maybe that will be my follow up to doing a million prints! hope you are well and miss you tons!
me too - sounds like fun... so, how much needs to be on each page?? Do they need to be full up or just one or two and then on to the next?
Post a Comment