A New Place
![]() |
| My new street with tiny house behind my car (mainly drain pipe) |
![]() |
| the garden path to my front (although its the back) door |
![]() |
| Me in the garden |
![]() |
| Garden from the window with washing machine shed. i have 2 (spider infested) sheds |
![]() |
| Just a few mins after unloading the car - my junk fills the whole place |
![]() |
| This is the whole of downstairs, lounge and kitchen |
![]() |
| My pink bedroom |
![]() |
| Looking into my pink bedroom from the window |
![]() | ||
| Amanda does her pocahontas - feeling chilly |
![]() |
| I begin lighting a fire |
![]() |
| My other shed with recycling 'cap'- think i need to grow into it |
![]() |
| The afore mentioned washing machine shed |
![]() |
| My first night on the floor |
![]() |
| My desk was too big for the house, so the breakfast bar is substituting |
![]() |
| My home/office |
![]() |
| Rain on the window |
![]() |
| This morning - looking from the stairs |
![]() |
| This morning - looking from the door |
So, finally a few photos, they're not the best, but you get the idea. I think living here is going to take a bit of getting used to, although I felt 'at home' quite quickly. I'm very pleased that my tv, phone and internet work well, so I can still feel connected and a bit less isolated. Thanks to all of you for your well wishes, prayers and support - you're all helping!


















4 comments:
sexy, very sexy
Michael you've moved into our dream home. I want it transplanted over here. It's like escape to the country for real. That's it, we're coming back.
wonderful! wonderful! wow, it looks so great, i'm extremely happy fer yer. keep on posting the new info as you go it is great to see! miss you like a dillweed in a hat.
Tiny, but in a "perfect" sort of way. I really like it. I pray it blesses you.
Post a Comment