Bur-bye to the Rascals
After ages of irritation with my tonsils, tomorrow I hopefully will be saying goodbye to them. I'm kind of nervous and yet looking forward to it at the same time. I don't know if I'll be able to post stuff while I'm 'convalescing', so if nothing appears here for 2 weeks then you know why. Hopefully I'll be able to use the time to see some art and get some inspiration, that's if daytime tv doesn't addle my brain first.

This was the most biological page in my 'everyday' sketchbook. If I'm allowed to take my tonsils home I'll draw them and let you all see.
3 comments:
tonsils out, means ice cream! Hope it goes well and they don't remove anything important by mistake. You know I have the possiblity of a very short term job over there, so maybe I'll see you sometime. Yes, it is a warning :D
Feel better soon.
Post dot script dot
love the up the nose and in the mouth sketches, maybe some of your finest work yet. You should consider doing a painting for the lounge from those sketches!
michael...i am praying for a quick recovery for you.
i am inspired by and enjoying your blog..
blessings,
pat hunter
grand sketchbook page! What is my problem, not having a nice book full of sketches but instead a huge pile of ideas... maybe i should pretend to know how to draw and just do it! i 'ope yer mouth 'ole heals quickly and yer din't 'ave any more trouble with it. i'm gonnner go draw now. talk to yer soon.
seth
Post a Comment